Thursday, August 19, 2010

God's Sovereignty

Thinking about loss – and hurt – and grief today… My heart breaks for those who are in so much pain they can’t breathe – and can’t see why they would want to. There are times in this life that make no sense to me. And yet I’m so grateful to know The One who created the universe and holds it all together. Even when I’m asking God why, why, why? - I am reminded that He owes me no explanation.


Still, He comforts us until He chooses to reveal glimpses of His plan. He never fails to work it all for good to those who love Him, and are called according to His purpose. And so, as we weep for our losses, and struggle to find purpose, let us continue to praise Him through our tears. He hears, He sees, He knows. He holds us while we cry, and He loves us beyond measure – as only He can.

No comments:

Post a Comment