Monday, August 30, 2010

Another Trip Around The Sun

As of today, I have made 39 trips around the sun. As I think about starting this 40th year of life, I hope, pray, and PLAN to make each day count. I seek to become all that God desires---in HIS strength, of course, not mine. Thank God for the promise of new mercies every morning, huh? I choose to be excited about marking another year. Why not? After all, my sweet husband, family, and friends have each been so loving and kind by celebrating my day IN ADVANCE! Over the past week, I received some beautiful and heart-warming cards... I enjoyed a surprise dinner party planned by my wonderful hubby… and I have been showered with delightful gifts too! I feel loved, and in turn I want to reflect that love right back. So here is to the next trip around the sun. And to all who will share the journey with me, I thank you in advance for making it such an adventure.

Lamentations 3:22-25 (New American Standard Bible)

22The LORD'S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease,

For His compassions never fail.

23They are new every morning;

Great is Your faithfulness.

24"The LORD is my portion," says my soul,

"Therefore I have hope in Him."

25The LORD is good to those who wait for Him,

To the person who seeks Him.

To read about this original painting, or to see more of my paintings and related products like note cards, posters, giclees and fine prints, please visit http://www.sonstudios.com./

Live a beautiful life! ~Kim P. Bartholomew

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! We have showcased this painting in our newly designed corner at Northside Decorating! Hope your birthday is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete